***I know I know, the kids have already started school again and Im just now blogging about the last day. Dont judge. Im busy :)***
Braelyn had her teacher, Mrs. Williams, calling her Miss Sue by the end of the school year. They had a good relationship.
Im not kidding or exaggerating in anyway when I sat Alaina had the best. teacher. ever. this year. He genuinely cares about all his students. He challenged Alaina and gave her the stuff she needed to grow. Not to mention he is sweet and kind and all the kids at the school love him. Yay for third grade and Mr. Murray! Alaina was so sad to leave his class.
Alaina on the first and last day of Third Grade.
Sue on her first and last day of First Grade.
Next year we will have a fourth, second and kindergardener!


No comments:
Post a Comment