We had a slight tragedy in our house at the end of July. Cay took scissors to her own hair...and also to Dash's perfect sweet long boy hair.
I was crushed and on the verge of tears when I came home and saw him like this.
Butchered.
I had to buzz my boys head. BUZZ it. To a size 2! I about died. I seriously loved his long hair. Ugh.
Because I didn't even look at Caylee when I got home and found out about the hair cutting, I didn't noticed her hair until the morning. I looked at her and said, "Did you cut your hair too?!" And she burst into tears.
After inspection, I saw she had cut an entire side of her hair to her ear.
So after about 8 inches and an hour, her hair was cute. It was actually way cuter than it had ever been before!
So her little stinker face stunt turned out very well for her, but not for Dash. As Im writing this, its October 28th and his hair is finally long again. That girl...
Sometimes I wish I could ban scissors from the house!
ReplyDelete