While we were camping we went on a hike up at Tahoe. I have no idea where. Anyway, Dash fell asleep in the way there and didn't wake up. So I carried him for a little while then Carolyn carried him for a little while, then I carried him for a little while again and then he woke up. Whew, that kid...hes heavy. Lemme tell ya.
Because my arms were full, I gave the camera to the girls I didn't take hardly any pictures of this hike. By the time we got back I had hundreds of pictures the girls took while we walked. Theres no telling who took what picture, but there are some pretty fun one in there. Take a look at my children's photography skills :)
The main attraction was this gorgeous meadow. It was so so green and luscious. I could have built a little cabin right there next to the creek and been happy for the rest of my life.
This was my favorite. Dash was laying his head on Bret's head and digging his chin into Bret's scalp. So I arranged Dash's blanket to be less painful for Daddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment