Sunday, April 10, 2016

Vegas for Spring Break

We headed down to Vegas for Spring Break this year (as we do every year).  As we were driving all these highway patrol cars came toward us swerving between the two lanes and tell everyone to pull over.  It was confusing.  I decided it was either an accident or something very big coming that took up both lanes.  I was right!  These ginormous dump truck parts came rolling down the road.  I'm guessing headed for a mine somewhere.  The kids got a kick out of it.


We stopped in Tonopah to plat but it was COLD!

The Las Vegas Children's Museum was having a Harry Potter week while we were there.  Having a couple big Harry fans we had to go partake.




It was really fun!


 We always have our worldly "Easter" on Saturday.  They got their baskets before we hit to road to Phoenix.
Spoiled kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment