March was a good month. We did some stuff.
The weather every now and again is nice. So we take advantage of it when it is.
When my baby is four, I take all the cuddles I can get. Sue, apparently, is an awesome photobomber.
Big news happened for the 11 year old. She was accepted into the GATE Magnet Program at Mendive. My little girl will be a middle schooler next year. She wasn't sure if she wanted to leave behind her friends and school to take this opportunity but decided it would be a great experience. She's excited to be in classes with kids that are like her and want to learn. We are so proud of her.
Emily and three of her kiddos came to hang out for a few days this month too. She had a training so I got to spend some time with the kids. We took the three amigos to story time and they loved it.
Another day we went to the park with the train. The kids were so excited to ride it. We met up with our friends there and got to spend some time with them.
I got to cuddle this sweet thing. I love little Layla.
Bret and I also got to celebrate our 12th anniversary. I still like him so thats good news :)

No comments:
Post a Comment