Sunday, April 10, 2016

Easter Sunday

Happy Easter!


After going to a random ward at 8 am, we headed over to GG's complex for a family brunch they were having.  It was awesome.  There was a lot of good food and a lot of loved family.


There is a soft served ice cream machine in the kitchen here at my Grandma's complex.  Dash had picked a dessert and ate it up.  They were allowed to pick one yummy thing.  Sue picked the ice cream and not long after Dash was asking me for some ice cream.  I told him no since he had already had his dessert.  Well, a few minutes later Dash comes walking up to me with an ice cream cone!  what the heck boy!  Come to find out some nice person saw him eying the ice cream machine and gave him an ice cream cone.  And because Dash had two desserts everyone else got ice cream too.  Gotta love senior living places!

After brunch we went back to Aunt Jean and Uncle Brady's house and hung out with the family for the rest of the day.  It was great to see all these people I love that I don't get to see very often.  We had some mother in law daughter in law drama but whats a family gathering without some drama?

Another fun story.  We pull up to the hotel the kids and I are staying for a couple nights and there are HUNDREDS of motorcycles and bikers standing around everywhere.  They filled the parking lot.  They were guarding all the entrances and driveways.  It was seriously freaky.  especially when I got a glimpse of the vests, Mongols.  MONGOLS!  I was trying hard not to freak out in front of the kids, I didn't want them to be scared.  I know not all bikers are bad scary mean men, but when they are all together in a gang, its a little unnerving.  But they opened the door for me and made jokes with the kids and were fine.  They were loud and smoking lots of things, but they caused us no harm.  Good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment