Alaina celebrated turning 11 by having a book party. It was Harry Potter, Greek mythology and fairy tale themes. Those are her favorite books to read.
It was SO fun.
First they had to dress up a partner in a toga using toilet paper.
Then, naturally, they had a toilet paper fight.
Then they played "Harry Potter Would You Rather", which was really entertaining. They were laughing a lot.
We had cupcakes and ice cream after that. I made these adorable books out of fondant stuff and fruit leather. Braelyn made the book page heart cupcake toppers.
After that we played fairy tale comedy improv. One word, hilarious. My cheeks hurt from laughing so hard. For real it was intense. Its so much fun to play games like that with 11 year olds. It was such a great party. I hope you loved it little girl. Happy birthday my Alaina. Please stay little just a teeny bit longer. I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment