Sunday, January 31, 2016

TIME OUT FOR WOMEN/GIRLS

Emily and I always go to TOFW together.  Even after she moved.  But this year we thought it was going to work since we missed the Sacramento one.  But then I saw that Mallory and Natalie from Studio C were going to be at the Salt lake City TOFW and I wanted to go!  They even had Time Out for Girls at the same event.  So, kinda last minute, Alaina and I packed it up and met Emily and Eden in Spring Creek then headed to Salt Lake.  It was so fun!  Just being with those two is a blast.

Alaina and Eden were OVER THE MOON to meet their favorite Studio C actors.  
Giddy.  Giddy for hours.
I was a little giddy myself.

This was the line to see these awesome ladies.  We were 4th in line.

Saturday morning, early, Emily and I went to a session at the Bountiful temple.  It was fantastic and I loved it.


I love these girls SO much.

And this girl.  Theres no one in the world like her.

She's growing up too fast.  I love these special times where we can build memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment