Sunday, January 31, 2016

Dash Turns FOUR

Dash is FOUR!
Holy smokes hes like a big ole kid now!
(Mother's heart breaks)

Dash wanted an airplane party for his birthday this year.  Why not?  Sonshine party, car party, train party, airplane party!  Sounds good.

I am trying to simplify this year.  I think I did an ok job with the first birthday party of the year.   I love birthdays and always want to go all out.  I held back in a few places this year.

He had four friends over.  Addison, Ani, Eli and Presley.  
He has a lot of girls in his life.

Also, Elise and Michael were there with Tia and Tio.






Times flies.


Dashing Airlines

The first thing we did was make paper airplanes.


Then we threw the paper airplanes through a little game I made with holes in a board.  The older they were the farther they had to stand away from it.  They had a lot of fun with that.

Then we stood in the hall and each threw our paper airplanes to see whose went the farthest!

After that we played pin the propeller on the airplane.
Success.

 Then we opened presents.





My favorite part was when Dash was opening Addison's gift and she was just SO excited for him to open it she could hardly stand it.  She had the biggest smile on her little face.  She got him something she knew he would love and was so happy to see him happy.  I love little kids sometimes!  And guess what?!  He did love it.  A lego fire truck.  Theres nothing better.


After presents we had cupcakes and ice cream.
Dash wanted cupcakes instead of a cake and I was all for that.
Chocolate of course.



Happy birthday Dash!


We got him a big kid car seat. Which he loves.

A kitty from GG.

A cool book from gramme and papa.
And motorcycles!!


I could sit here for days and try to write how much I love this boy of mine, but I never could.  There are no words.  I love him so much it hurts.  Im so glad we decided to have that 4th baby.  Our lives would be much less rich if he weren't here with us.
Happy 4th birthday sweet baby boy.  We love you so much.





No comments:

Post a Comment