Sunday, January 31, 2016

November

Fall seemed to come and go in a couple days this year.  One day the tree at the school was beautiful and red.  A few days later it was snowing.


Dash has been tired lately.  he falls asleep everywhere.

I got my saxophone down and the kids were so excited!  I told Sue I could play her piano Christmas song, the First Noel, on the saxophone and she didn't believe me.  So I had to show her.
They all had to take a turn.


 Dash got a new Thomas puzzle and put it together by himself in just a few minutes!  He's crazy good at puzzles.

Alaina and Braelyn had an impromptu recital.  They had less than a weeks notice.  They played a few songs each, mostly songs out of their lesson books.  They both did a great job.



Alaina and Braelyn with Alice Garate, their teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment