Monday, April 27, 2015

Spring Creek

We went to Spring Creek to see our favorite Baileys over Veteran's Day.  It was cold, but we kept busy and had a lot of fun with our BFFs.




Crazy story with the kittens.  We were all chillin in the house and Benny came upstairs and said there was a cat in the house.  Emily is known for being quite anti-cat so I went downstairs to investigate.  I opened the door that goes out to the garage and the backyard and there was this little black and white kitten.  I picked him up wondering what the heck was going on.  I took him upstairs to show Emily and Benny opened the upstairs kitchen door and in waltzed another kitten!  This one was a grey siamese looking cat.
After they hung out for a couple days and didn't go anywhere, the kids fell in love with them.  So we went to the store and got all the kitty supplies we needed.  Rachmaninoff and Schubert stayed and became members of the Bailey family.






No comments:

Post a Comment