After lunch we headed up to see Ubehebe Crater and Little Hebe Crater.
Of course the girls wanted to walk up to Little Hebe.
They reached the bottom of Hebe Crater and Papa and I stayed at the top and admired their energy.
This is a shot with my camera's zoom all the way out.
Al thought Papa made a good chair.
After that we drove to Beatty and got some food we forgot. On the way back we took the Titus Canyon way. Its a neat dirt road that goes through the back way to Death Valley.
There was a little Ghost Town we explored on the way.
My Dad was driving the Susuki with Dash and Alaina and I was driving the X Terra with my Mom and Braelyn and Caylee. My Dad was in front of us and I saw this huge thing run between the two cars. I stopped and told my Mom to see what it was. It was a tarantula.
So of course we got out and took pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment