I gave my girls a choice this year for their birthdays; they could have a friend party
or I would give them cash.
Sue picked the cash.
So we had a family party for her on her birthday. Bret, Nolan and Susan were out of town on her actual birthday to help Rand and Carolyn move. Her birthday was on a Sunday so we celebrated mostly on Saturday.
So Braelyn had three days of birthday.
Friday night we had her family party.
One of my most favorite things about Braelyn is how she doesn't try to mask her emotions. Hows she's feeling is written all over her. Watching her open presents is my favorite. My second favorite is capturing those expression of joy.
The girl is hilarious.
She didn't want cake. She wanted ice cream sundaes. We got ice cream, chocolate syrup, caramel, strawberry sauce, sprinkles, marshmallows, nuts, crushed chocolate chip cookies and more. We all got to make our own dreamy sundae.
I hope it was a fabulous day Miss Sue. I love who you are. You are wild, kind, thoughtful, spontaneous and beautiful and fun. You bring so much joy to our family. I'm so so glad I get to be your Mom.
No comments:
Post a Comment