Friday, August 28, 2015

May

We did some fun stuff in May.


Dash loves story time at the library.


Sue flew her kite with Papa and Gramme.

I had my last day of work at the end of the school year and was bummed.  But thanks to my BFF, it was a little better to handle.
She knows I love yellow :)

Dash and I went to Jump Man Jump and played.  We have to have a little fun while everyone is at school :)



My Dad gave Dash a Triumph poster and Dash picked out his favorite motorcycle.  It just happened to be an orange Bonneville :)


A park kinda close to us put new playground equipment in and the kids and I had to go check it out once it was finished.




Why play when you have a Cars sticker book?

 It felt like summer.


Yay for May!

No comments:

Post a Comment