Monday, January 27, 2014

Shark Reef

On Wednesday, Nolan and Rand drove up from Phoenix to go back to Carson and stopped to pick up Bret and Dash to take them home.  We didnt bring the van on this trip because of its unreliableness and our whole family wouldnt fit in the car.  So they hitched a ride back and the girls and I were going to head home a few days later.

After the boys left (how sad I was), my Mom and the girls and I went to Shark Reef.  We can get in for free with more of my Mom's connections.










My favorite was the sting rays that look pretty happy from underneath.


Cay's favorite part was the octopus.  You can see him in the upper left hand corner of the tank.  Creepy.

Sue's favorite part was the sword fish.

I always love seeing the sea turtles but they were put away because it was feeding time for the sharks.  The sea turtles are slow and sometimes get in the way of the sharks eating.  

Either way, the girls loved looking at it all and we had a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment