Friday, May 1, 2015

Dash's Room

Since Dash has been in a pink and purple room for a while we decided it was time for it to be a little more manly.  He is a boy even though he has three sisters :)

So as his birthday present from us we painted his room and decorated it with a transportation theme.  It was really fun to plan and do.  I hope he will like it for a long time.

I made this sign out of our old fence posts.



I got fun metal signs from Hobby Lobby and made some art for the walls.  We got out our old license plates and my Mom and Dad gave us a couple Oklahoma plates from my Dad's mission.  We also put a picture up of my Dad riding his motorcycle when he was in his 20s.  There is a huge sheet metal D that is really cool.
All in all it turned out way cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment