Saturday, May 2, 2015

Dash Gets Glasses

 I took all the kids to the eye doctor at the beginning of March.  Al got a new prescription, Sue and Cay have perfect vision and Dash got glasses.
His vision is actually pretty bad.

He was hilarious at the appointment.  They had pictures instead of letters for him.  A hand, a horse, a car, a bird.  He kept calling the bird a dinosaur.  And when he couldn't see what it was he would shout all happy, "NOT KNOW!"
So cute, that boy,

So we ordered the glasses and they came in a couple weeks later.


Cutest kid ever right?

We went to Spring Creek like two days after he got them and he broke them the second day we were there.  He had them on while he was jumping on the trampoline.  I was mad.  Really really not happy with that stinker boy.

(The shadow is a little freaky in this picture...)

Then we come home and he's just sitting in the living room playing with his cars and they break again!  No one can tell me what happened.  They just broke.  In a different place even!

So I super glued them again.  I also called the eye doctor to see if they were covered by any kind of warranty.  No such luck.


So I went to three different stores looking for glasses that had a warranty and that would fit his little three year old face.
We paid some money for a cute pair but he can break them a million times in the next year and we can get them replaced in an hour for free.  Score.

Its now May and he hasn't broken them yet, haha.  This second pair is much better made than the first.

No comments:

Post a Comment