My birthday was pretty fun this year. We went to a ward breakfast and to see Despicable Me 2. It was hilarious. Then we went to Cafe Rio for lunch and came home to play in the pool. Then we had a yummy dinner and opened presents. I got a pressure canner, way cool I know :)
The girls liked jumping on the bubble wrap. Classic.
I was spoiled with a Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory.
My Mom also made a delicious coconut cream pie.
Dont let those numbers fool you, Im still 27 :)
Nice photo bomb Al.
Since my Dad lost all his hair, Alaina thought it would be nice to loan him some of hers. You cant see it very well but her hair is wrapped around my Dad's bald head. It was really funny!
And because I have the coolest birthday ever and a Dad with unusual interests and talents, we had our own kind of fireworks.
And I learned my kids arent big firework fans. Sad.
My birthday was wonderful and a fabulous way to turn 27 again :)
No comments:
Post a Comment