How nice that the Clark County Fair is timed right at the same time were going to be in town a couple years in a row!?
The first thing we did was see the dog show. The kids loved it. Especially Dash.
Then we walked around and looked at all the art and projects people entered.
After that we checked out the carnival. The girls got to ride three rides each.
That was their favorite part.
After the thrills we went over and watched the bear show. It was hot out and the bears were feeling it. They were a little lazy. Too much talk and not enough bears. But the kids still thought it was neat.
Then...my camera died.
We saw a magician that Alaina was way into. Then we went to see the Pig Races. My Mom bought each girl a pig nose. Then we got some ice cream and walked around a bit. I even got to meet up with a friend I havent seen in years. My Mom and I couldnt leave without a funnel cake so that was out last stop. Such a fun day :)
No comments:
Post a Comment