Braelyn turned SIX!! I know, its crazy.
We like to make birthdays special around here so I decorated the night before so when she woke up she saw all the fun Hello Kitty stuff everywhere. She got to choose whatever she wanted for breakfast, which was Daddy's pancakes. We have a morning routine that we have the kids do before school and she didnt have to do anything she didnt want to do. Luckily she wanted to brush her teeth :) It was pajama day at school so that made her birthday a little more fun.
I told her I could bring anything she wanted to school for her class and she requested popsicles Her and her class had a fun time eating those to celebrate.
After school we came home and had snack, anything she wanted. She picked cereal with milk. Thats a pretty big treat at our house!
Bret took them to the park of her choice while I cleaned and finished her cake for her family party.
You know the first thing your family does when they get together is form a human pyramid. Cay was on top but she wasnt quite as flexible and she needed to be.
We played our traditional birthday trivia game. And added a new one, a version of Imaginif based on the birthday girl. That was fun.
Then we opened presents. Braelyn is the most fun to watch open presents because she gets so so excited about everything. The pictures below speak for themselves.
A good friend of mine had a Hello Kitty cake pan and all the tools I needed to bust out this cake. It isnt perfect but Braelyn loved it and about swooned when I brought it out.


Happy birthday my Sunshine Sue. We love you so much.
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment