Monday, November 17, 2014

September

September came and went.  Quickly.

Bret started a long term sub job at Eagle Valley Middle school teaching algebra and pre algebra to 8th graders.  He fell behind with his grading and paper handing outing....so I spent many hours with hundreds of papers to help out.

 On Sept 11 my Mom had a stroke.  It was terrible and scary and sad but I was able to go down there and be with her and my Dad in the hospital and such.  Im so glad I had Bret and Nolan and Susan to help out at home.  Nolan and Susan took the girls to school and picked them up and watched Dash and took up all the slack so that I could be with my Mom.

 Alaina and I got to go to Women's Conference together.  I love that our daughters can go now :)

 And Dash learned how to make his own peanut butter and jelly sandwiches :)

No comments:

Post a Comment