Saturday, October 19, 2013

September


It was one of those night where I was really really tired at the end of the day and this was what my house looked like.  And I had spent all my energy on the kitchen!  And Bret was at work.  So I sucked it up.

And cleaned it.

For my birthday present Susan took Emily, Jena and I out for a Sacramento Girls Day.  We went to Ikea, had dinner at the Cheesecake Factory and got pedicures!  Best day ever.

 Took this girl out on a date.

We went with some friends to a kid safety fair.  Braelyn got her face painted.

A horse of course.


Dash's eye.  Photography by Caylee.

How the play room looks on a daily basis.  I dont know why we ever bother to clean!

Caylee and Dash doing Daddy style push ups.


Dash in high heels.

I know.  But this is what happens when the boy has three big sisters.

And thats what happened when Caylee took the hat back.

Talking to Daddy.

Discovering the camera on the iPod. Again.


It started getting cold in the mornings.  We will miss you summer.



No comments:

Post a Comment