We got free passes to the Automobile Museum so we gathered up the kidlets and headed over. I had never been there so I was excited.
The girls liked it a lot. They kept pointing out cars and saying they want them. Im glad I could pass my interest in cars onto the next generation.
Along with all the cars there were these old dresses from the 1800s and early 1900s. Alaina was enthralled with those and loved looking for the next one. They had a whole set of wedding gowns and I thought she was going to swoon.
Since reading an historical fiction novel about the Titanic, Alaina was way excited about this car, which starred in the movie. It will be a long while before she sees this guy on screen though :)
I liked this car with the "timeout" seat in the back all by itself. Kinda wish they still made that cool seat! Stop hitting your sister or you will go in the timeout seat!
This cute little electric car was owned by Andy Griffith. So, naturally, I took a picture :)
So many neat and interesting cars.
This was Cay's favorite.
Since they didnt have a 65 Mustang, this Thunderbird was my favorite at the Museum.
This was a close second though. An Indian motorcycle with sidecar. Awesome.
I have a liking for 50s and 60s cars. They just dont make em like that anymore.
This was Alaina's favorite car. It is a shiny Rolls Royce.
This lovely is an old Jeep Wagoneer. With a Ferrari engine. Yes. Thats right.
Im still a little confused as to why someone would do that...
Braelyn's favorite cars were the little miniature cars. She thought they were so funny!
Aw, I just love me a good lookin CJ-5. Dont you just want to pinch its fender?!
No comments:
Post a Comment